Bringing your vehicle to us for regular service is the best way for you to save money on automotive costs and save time on easily avoidable mechanical problems. Every car varies, so depending on what your specific vehicle may need, preventative maintenance can include any of the following measures:
- Check and replace the engine oil and/or oil filters
- Check and/or replace fuel filters
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Check all Lights
- Check and/or refill windshield washer fluid
- Inspect tires for wear and air pressure
- Inspect and/or replace air filters
- Check and/or flush brake fluid
- Inspect and/or replace brake pads
- Car Wash
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Check and/or flush power steering fluid
- Check and/or flush transmission fluid
- And much more!
To keep your car running longer, schedule regular maintenance for tire recommended and manufacturer recommended engine maintenance. It will help you avoid the problems that cost you extra time and money.
Our car technicians can help you choose the right battery for your vehicle and lifestyle. It is important that the battery in your vehicle is the right size. If you think you need a new battery, or if you’re concerned that it’s not the right size, give us a call to schedule an appointment. For tips on how to take care of your battery and other car care tips, check out are car care tips page.
Belts and Hoses
Belts and hoses are extremely important to your vehicle. They are one of the most common reasons for vehicle break down. To help prevent this, make sure your belts and hoses are checked at regular intervals. An easy way to remember is to have them checked every 3,000 miles or with every oil change. During a belt inspection our technicians check each belt for:
- Glazing, cracking, peeling and softening
- Proper tensioning
- Proper drive pulley alignment
During a hose inspection our technicians check for:
- Hardening, cracking and softening
- A cooling system pressure test to help check for leaks
- Loose or worn clamps
Cooling System Maintenance
Neglecting your cooling system for even a short period of time can result in serious damage and even complete engine failure. Having a properly trained technician perform regular checkups of belts, hoses, pump and fluids will ensure your car remains properly cooled and healthy for years to come.
The driveline of your vehicle takes the power generated by the engine and transforms it into the rotation of the wheels, and therefore, the speed of your vehicle using torque. Here are some tips for maintaining your driveline:
- Watch and maintain the proper level of transmission fluid
- Ask a technician at our store to inspect your CV and universal joints for loss of lubricant or excessive
Heating and A/C
To keep warm and cozy or cool and comfortable, it’s best to maintain your heating & air conditioning systems with us.
A thorough inspection includes:
- Inspecting the interior controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Testing the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or other damage
System testing includes:
- A cooling system pressure test
- Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Oil, Lube, Filters
We provide quality oil changes and fluid checkups at a price you can afford.
Oil, lube and filter changes include:
- Changing the oil filter
- Checking the air filter
- Checking and topping off all fluids under the hood
- Lubricating all fittings
- Checking engine for leaks
- Checking belts and hoses
- Checking tire pressure
- Checking entire undercarriage
Schedule an appointment for your next oil change today!
A tune-up is essential to vehicle maintenance. It helps prevent problems, while identifying and replacing worn parts. Maintaining a regular tune-up schedule will help your vehicle last longer, as well as get better gas mileage and performance.
Driving conditions are always more hazardous in rainy or snowy weather, lowering both visibility and traction considerably. Having a clear windshield is key for being able to drive safely, and windshield wipers are essential for keeping your vision clear.